Friday 27 April 2012

Currently...

Idea from: Hello Naka

Obsessing over Game of Thrones. A friend lent me the books and they are awesome!! Really looking forward to seeing the TV series at some point as well. Winter is coming...



Working on getting these ridiculous grades in August. I need A*AA and I doubt I'm ever going to get an A* in anything tbh... Right this moment I'm doing a biology past paper, struggling through an 11 mark question on innate and learned behaviour D:

Thinking about tomorrow!! Goth Weekend!! Cannot wait to show you all my awesome costume :D

Anticipating needing to get everything ready for tomorrow D: lots and lots to do...

Listening to Ooooh lots at the moment. I just bought Audiomachine's first ever public release and IT IS EPIC. Wow. I love it. My favourite band at the moment is A Skylit Drive, because they're amazing, and my favourite song is Preliator by Globus (although give me a day and that will probably have changed :P). Right this minute I'm listening to Eon by Celldweller. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkCUJdmUarw

Eating cupcakes :)

Wishing I would pass my exams with the grades I need :/

Now back to the biology....

Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return...

Becky x

1 comment:

  1. Awful, awful grades ): hate hate hate. You'll do fine though C: keep up the hard work! xx

    http://fyeahtea.com

    ReplyDelete