Monday 16 April 2012

Sponsored walk... and some drawings

First up, we finished our walk!!

Here is a lovely pic of us all near the start:


So yeah.. 27 miles. It took us all day, 8am-7pm, and someone insisted we climb up the abbey steps at Whitby afterwards (bad idea...). My feet are still hurting three days later! It was great fun though, and I've raised over £150 so far for a fantastic cause.


Next, figured I should upload some of my sketches onto here! Mostly because I wouldnt dare put half of them on my dA...

First up, the homunculi from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I drew this ages ago, never got round to doing anything with it... I always prefered the Brotherhood adaptation of the manga - I liked the inclusion of Briggs and Xing, the plot made more sense, I liked the characters more... Plus Im reading the manga so I liked the anime adaptation which stayed faithful to it. What do you think? Do you prefer the original anime series or Brotherhood?

Next, some crappy Final Fantasy VII sketchies. Pretty much everything I draw is Final Fantasy VII fanart...


First is some chibis. This was my first attempt at drawing chibis, so be nice =P Personally I prefer the Sephiroth one... I was going to draw Angeal as well and complete the set, but he's not a character that really works well in chibi form.


Genesis again... There are so many things wrong with this picture I've lost count, but I cant help but love it. Theres so much pain and hate and anger and hurt and determination in those eyes... <3

Finally, a nice picture of Sephiroth. I love the way he looks here, so calm and serene... yet deadly. (bad picture quality is bad, it looks much better in person, honestly!)

What do you think? Who should I draw next?

And because I mentioned Genesis, I have to end with a LOVELESS quote ;)


Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return...
Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment