Thursday 16 August 2012

Update

Boring title is boring. Lots of interesting things in this post! (hopefully)

I've been on holiday, hence the lack of updates. I went to Austria and then the Olympics.

Awesome Ice Age carvings.


Omnomnom its called a Coupe Danemark (vanilla ice cream, hot chocolate sauce and cream)


Obligatory photo of some mountains.


A German athlete who let people pose for photos with his gold medal!



Me in the stadium.


Usain Bolt getting ready for his 200m victory.

Also, today was results day! I was extremely shocked to get a fantastic set of results, and I'm so excited that I will be going to Queens' College Cambridge to study Natural Sciences! Cannot wait!!!


Now off to have a little mini pizza takeaway party with the family to celebrate! Wooh!

Did you get results today? How did they go?

I hope you all did fantastic and got into the uni you wanted to!

Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return...
Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment