Sunday 29 July 2012

Jewellery update!

I've been working on a few things lately so this is just an update on them...


First off, I made this necklace to go with the dress I wore for my birthday party. The dress is a sort of purpley grey with lots of sparkles, and I didnt have any jewellery to match. After trawling through all my gemstones I decided none of the colours really went well with it (all too purple or too clear), so I made something a little different...


Sorry the picture here is a bit blurry.
The necklace is made up of individual wire links with beads added randomly, as you can see below:


I think the necklace could do with a few more links on it and less wire chain, but I ran out of time before the party. What do you think? Does it need more?

I've also been getting back into a bit of beading recently, making a few bracelets.


I made this one for myself. Two different shades of blue flower on black.

This one is for sale, £4.99. Pink flowers connected by green stems against blue sky. I really like this one, its very pretty.


I started making these wondering if I should get a stall at an anime convention, hence this design. Pokeballs against a blue background. £4.99.

I'm making more as we speak in different colours/patterns. And, of course, you can commission me if you'd like anything in particular.

What do you all think?

(I'm working on other items at the moment but these are the only finished ones so far. Much more to come! :D)


Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return...

Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment