Tuesday 30 July 2013

Some new jewellery

I've been on a real jewellery making spree these past few days! Unfortunately, I've been hit by the curse of getting halfway through a piece and then realising you don't have the right beads or findings to finish it, so I cant share everything with you just yet :(

Here are the things I have completed:


These were done during term time because I needed a break from revision. I quite like the wire spiral spacers.

Made this morning, a gorgeous bracelet with triangular blue-centred glass beads and purple miracle beads.

 
 
 

I absolutely love this bracelet. I may keep it for myself :P The contrast of the colours against the silver wire works beautifully. I'm currently making more in different colour combinations.

One colour combination I tried was pink and black:


These will be for sale. Please let me know which colour combinations you think would work!

I found these silver sharks teeth earrings for a bargain at River Island! They reminded me of Megalodon teeth, so I had to buy them! I'm not sure whether to leave them as they are or replace the cream acrylic bead with something prettier...

 
Let me know what you think!

Finally, a few items have sold recently so I've updated the for sale page :)

Hope you like the new jewellery :) More to come!

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment