Saturday 22 September 2012

Jewellery reshuffle

Hello all!

As I go off to university within the week I've placed a few of my items up for sale at a local shop.

If you're interested in any of them, let me know asap and I will ring the shop to ask them to put them aside for when I get back. This means there is the possibility they may have sold before you reserve them, and I wont be able to organise postage and packaging until December when I'm back at home.




 
This goes for all my other jewellery too - I wont be able to sort out payment or postage until I return home. You can still reserve anything you like by getting in contact with me (providing its not already been sold or reserved) and I'll get in touch when I'm home and things are up and running again! 

 Also, I recently learned that my local bead shop is closing down :( I went back to the shop today to stock up on the beads which I use a lot of, and there shouldnt be too much of a problem for most of my jewellery.

The only problem is my Genesis Rhapsodos earring, which uses a bead which I have only been able to find there. Until I find a replacement, these earrings are limited edition. I have three left, and two have already been reserved over deviantart, so if you want the last one get in contact asap!

 
 All commissions will be closing on Wednesday! Sales will still be available, to a certain extent. I can reserve an item for you, but I will not be able to organise shipping until December (because I'll be at the other side of the country to my jewellery). Due to the very high workload of my course I have decided not to take my pliers/wire/other jewellery making stuff down for the first term, but I may change my mind at Christmas depending on how things go.

However, I still have a few pairs of earrings to post about and a newish pendant to put up for sale. There is also a good bead shop in Cambridge so expect some new and wonderful things at Christmas!


Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return...

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment