Monday 3 September 2012

New earrings

I've quite a bit of new jewellery to post about but I've decided to split it up into several bits to make it easier.


I was inspired to make these after seeing a lady wearing something similar at work. The stars are lovely and sparkly, which makes them perfect for a special occasion.
These are for sale at £5.99.



A while ago I made a pair of earrings like these in dark blue, and they sold the same day. The girl who bought them off me is a friend of mine, and she told me how many of her friends had admired them. I cant believe its taken me so long to make some more!
Either as a religious symbol or just as fashion, these dangly earrings are simply stunning. The colours here are purple and aqua, but I can also make them in red, orange, yellow, light green, dark green, dark blue, bright pink, light pink, light purple, black and brown, so let me know if you would like something different and I'll happily make them for you!
These are £4.99 each.

These will all be going up on my for sale page soon, so if you're interested in buying any of them, drop me a message!

Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return...
Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment