Thursday 27 September 2012

Off to university!

I go to uni tomorrow! I'm dead excited, but a little nervous too!

Commissions and sales are now closed. See my previous blog post for the details, but if theres something you want I'm more than happy to reserve it for you, provided its not already been sold in the shop.

Here are a few new pairs of earrings I've made:

 
These are made from miracle beads strung in a chain. I wanted to use ear hooks but I'd run out so had to use studs instead.
 
When wearing earrings, do you prefer studs or hooks? 

 
 Secondly, two lovely pieces of shell hung on wire with acrylic shell beads. My camera whitewashed this picture, sorry, the shell beads have a lovely streak of bluey green running across them which is a lot brighter than you can see here!

A few purchases for university:


Found this on ebay, its supposedly a limited edition Square Enix product. Whether it is or not I dont know (it does look authentic, but I dont know enough to judge), and I dont really care, because its awesome.

 
I couldnt find a decent bag to take to lectures anywhere, so I bought a cheap plain one and decorated it with lots of badges. Again, my camera kind of ruined this picture and you cant read the Game of Thrones badges (which are the best, especially the House Stark one). I bought those badges in Waterstones for £4.99, which was a bit expensive, and I got House Baratheon, Stark, Tully and Greyjoy. I'm very tempted to go back and get the other pack, which was Targaryen, Lannister, Arryn and a picture of the Iron Throne.
The other badges are mostly steampunk or random ones I bought at the Nemacon Artists Alley, and a few from David and Goliath (I love that shop).

 
Apparently my face when I saw this jumper in H+M was priceless! I just had to buy it...


Puppy love!!! Her name is Poppy and she's very mischievous but I love her to pieces. Here she is investigating the camera.

Have you all gone to university yet? What did you get up to in Freshers Week?


Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forestall my return...

Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment