Friday 30 March 2012

New bracelet and earrings!

Finally, the promised jewellery post!

I made this bracelet for a friend's birthday:


Its my first attempt at men's jewellery - what do you think?
Silver chain, goldstone beads, and silver charms (a letter 'N', a tiger and an elephant).

The elephant charms are so cutee!!!!!! I cant wait to make some earrings from them at some point in the future. Although I dont know what kind of colour scheme to follow, any ideas?

Secondly, whilst searching for the charms on ebay I came across some AMAZING swarovski crystal hearts!! So despite my promise that I wouldnt spend much more money on that website, I had to buy some.


I got three pairs, but that was holding back. They had so many different colours, and they're such beautiful beads... definitely will be buying more soon! I may open commissions if people have colours they want to request earrings for. My favourite ones are the vitrail medium (google it), because they're so beautiful... I have an awesome plan for those hearts, involving some rather nice dichroic glass beads I bought a while back, watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! You should flog your Facebook page to people more, I'm sure people would buy more of your stuff that way. Keep up being awesome ♥

    --Char xx

    ReplyDelete